What to do with my leftover seafood from Christmas Eve? Make shrimp and lobster bisque, of course! It was a real treat and I think you’ll enjoy it too!
Shrimp and Lobster Bisque
- 1/2 lb cooked lobster meat, cut into bite size chunks
- 1/2 lb cooked shrimp, with tails removed, cut into bite size chunks
- 2 cups organic chicken broth
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups organic milk
- 2 cups organic light cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ground cayenne pepper to taste
In a small frying pan place 1/4 cup chicken broth and the onion. Cook over a low heat for 5 to 7 minutes.